Thursday, July 07, 2005

Network meeting

On June 26, 2005 Youth Council of Cambodia (YCC) in Battambang Province, organized a Youth Network meeting at Royal University of Agriculture in Prek Preah Sdech Commune, Battambang District.

There were 55 Youth Network members attended the meeting, including ten monks.
Group picture


Anonymous mike eliasz said...

My name is Mike. I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. I was intrigued by a novie using the web in Cambodia.

Link your Blog to other blogs from your friends or put in the links (URLs) to each other.

Good Luck!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Madhawa Jayanath said...

Nice Job!
My name is Madhawa.
I'd like to know about your ORG.
I think you may have to put some information about the ORG.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI from Paris,

I'm happy to know that the khmer students have the possibility to access to the world network; internet.

C u around.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home